What's The Difference??
- Individual or Small-to-Mid Sized Companies
- Loans to buy a House or Small Building
- Bank is the Creditor ….. General Public is the Debtor
- Earns Money Through the Interest charged on Loans
- Small to Large-Sized Companies & Start-ups
- Borrows to Finance the Growth of the Company
- Investors are the Creditor …. Companies are Debtor
- Earns Money Through Fees Charged for Services
BORG INVESTMENT BANK
AND CAPITAL TRUST, INC.
Borg Global Holdings, Inc. © 2019 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
BORG GLOBAL HOLDINGS, INC.